Monday 30 July 2012

How to Buy my Art

How To Buy or Commission Art 

If you have decided that one or more of my pieces might add some soul into your life and living space please note that some of my work is available to purchase on this site. Just, send me an email and tell me which painting you would like to purchase. Please see below for payment options.

I also accept commission work and would love to discuss and make life of any ideas you may have in mind. Kindly contact me on email, nicolesanderson@gmail.com. I love a new challenge! 

I’ve tried to make the idea to buy art online as seamless as possible. I make sure I take accurate shots of my work. The paint i use while working is important to me and of the highest quality to avoid any fading. All my clients say that my paintings look better in person because you get to see more of the texture and because the sizes are normally much larger and have much more impact... So if you like it online, I think you will like it even better in person.

Payment Methods
I accept the following payment methods:
  1. PayPal
  2. Online bank transfer (local & international)
  3. Cash (if you live in my area)
Return, Refund and Cancellation Policy
If your painting gets damaged in the mail, or if you have changed your mind on the purchase, please notify me by email (nicolesanderson@gmail.com) within 7 days of receiving it and include a description of the damage along with a photo if possible. I will happily refund you 100%. Keep all the packaging material intact, as you will most likely have to ship it back to me so I can either repair, replace or refund the work or the money.

Shipping
Paintings can be shipped anywhere in the world. I am able to help with quotations and will make sure all pieces are packed professionally and with great care. Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the buyer but i am happy to help in paying from this side and adding the cost onto the cost of the painting to avoid any complications. 


No comments:

Post a Comment